- Effective and economical dewatering using small-diameter discharge lines
Sewage removal from living units and houses in remote settlements where:
- The laying of a conventional sewer would be too expensive
- Large ground undulations are present
- It is only possible to lay small-diameter pipe lines
Main design features
- Unique shredding system capable of shredding items such as cloths and plastic bags
- Efficient pumping of wastewater containing sewage and offal, as well as organic and industrial effluent
Spare parts list
Project design files BIM
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Commercial wastewater without toilet wasteCommercial wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and grey wastewater.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Domestic wastewater without toilet wasteDomestic wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and gray wastewater.
Pressurized systemsPressurized sewage systems are well suited to outlying locations such as holiday areas and coastal regions, where there may be no direct access to local gravity-based systems. They can also provide an economical alternative to gravity sewers, since they involve smaller pipeline diameters and less excavation.