- Saving energy in an optimized process
- Cutting the energy bill without compromising the process up-time
- Keeping the agitation level
- The AGISTAR SSA was installed in a fiber recovery tank in the wastewater treatment process with a pulp consistency of 2-5%.
- The previous agitator was equipped with a variable speed drive and optimized with reduced speed.
We delivered an AGISTAR SSA to replace the existing cantilever type of agitator:
- Supply and install of one agitator AGISTAR SSA60
- Application of newly developed high efficiency EX3 propeller
- Sturdy bearing frame with a minimal bearing lifetime of 200 000 hours
- Strong and reliable belt drive unit
- The existing motor and frequency converter were utilized
We continuously strive to lower the environmental impact and increase the competitiveness of our customers., Product Line Manager Agitators
- The pulp and paper mill was able to cut the power consumption with 3 kW, while keeping the same agitation level. This is a significant achievement, considering that the previous agitator already had reduced operating speed through a frequency converter.
- New efficient EX3 propeller, robust construction, high flexibility, and service-friendly design
- Smooth and quick installation
- Very low vibration levels
|Propeller||EX3-800 with adjustable blade angles|
|Motor power||15 kW|
|Drive||Belt drive unit with frequency converter|
|Tank volume||10 m³|